Tuesday, May 5, 2015

11:11 and Intuiting the Structure of the Universe

My journey into Sacred Geometry started four years ago when I started seeing 11:11 all the time on clocks and other places. It started soon after I started meditating. I think meditation helps us to tap into our intuition. Our intuition seems to be the taking in subconsciously of the nature of the Universe around us.

I know of may other people who were led to Sacred Geometry after starting to see 11:11. I think it is a capability that is universal among people. Somehow, we can sense the structure of the Universe,and we take this into our subconscious. It is then filtered through the subconscious, where it then comes out in our conscious every day world.

11:11 is like a wake-up call from the Universe. Soon after I started seeing 11:11, I started becoming interested in Sacred Geometry, religion, chakras,and all types of metaphysical subjects. I also started seeing other numbers, like 108 and 423. My iphone clock would go backwards from 11:12 to 11:11, or back from 1:09 to 1:08. The Universe was trying to get me to see certain numbers and research and explore them. I also had dreams of the number 3186. And these numbers showed up before I actually started researching them and knowing how significant they were.

You just have to be careful not to go too far into your subconscious, and let your subjective thinking rule you. It can be dangerous territory if you let it take over. Always remain objective.

No comments:

Post a Comment