Tuesday, May 5, 2015

6/5 and the Structure of the Universe

The mystery number 6/5 is found all around us,and is one of the canonical numbers in the hidden structure of the Universe. Mainly, it has to do with the relationship of the Pentagon to the Hexagon. 6 represents structure,while 5 represents life.

                                                                         
It also relates to phi and pi.

6/5 times phi squared is nearly equal to pi. 

6/5 also relates to the Fibonacci series and the square root of 5, as I show in my previous post.



6/5 relates to the relationship between time and space. The Precession of the Equinoxes 25920 divided by the Circumference of the Earth 21600 = 6/5

6/5 cubed is equal to 1.728, another canonical number.

There are many more examples of 6/5, and I will add to this post as I come across them in my notes,and my Internet and reading research.




No comments:

Post a Comment