Monday, September 11, 2017

How Do You Know When Your Chakras are Open?

How do you know when your chakras are open? For a simple answer, it is when you can feel them. You will feel them in your spine, and in your skull.
How do I know this? Because most of mine have opened, and I feel them.
(I have written another article on this experience of the last two months, and as to whether or not what I have been experiencing is real or psychosis.)
It started two months ago when I did a specific mudra. Almost immediately, I went into a altered state of consciousness. I experienced the blue/purple light I have experienced before. This lasted for about five minutes before it started to fade away. It was so powerful I went through a while of shaking and anxiety.
Then I started feeling energy at night. It would come in rushes up through my body. Then it started going up my spine. I would feel this cool flow of energy slowly going up my spine. It stopped when it reached my throat.
Next, I started feeling bursts of energy in specific places in my spine. I knew these places were my chakras. I felt the second through the fifth chakras. Occasionally, I will feel some movement around where I think the first and sixth chakras are, but I can't be sure of exactly where.
The latest addition is feeling electric shock feelings on the top of my head. This has to be the seventh chakra, although I am still unsure about exactly where it is.
I have been struggling against this, because the energy is too powerful for me. But so far, my first, sixth and seventh haven't opened. I am not ready for those experiences. Maybe I will be ready someday, but not now.

No comments:

Post a Comment