Thursday, February 22, 2018

Spirituality Definition

I have my own spirituality definition. This is what spirituality is to me.

Spirituality is of the soul. It is the "I" that is the self. It is what makes you an individual. To me, "ego" is not a bad word, or something you need to be rid. of. It is what makes you YOU. It is your individual consciousness. It is your feeling of self. You can't kill off your ego, because you are your ego. if you did, there would be nothing left.

Perhaps we are part of a larger consciousness. I suspect we are. A hierarchy of souls. We are all in touch with this higher consciousness, but many of us don't know it. You can feel it through synchronicities.

Many people include the chakras in spirituality. I do. I believe spiritual awakening involves the activation and opening of the chakras. I have written about this in other posts. I have also described the meanings of the chakras in my last post, and will expand further on each chakra in other posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment